We have been working hard to ensure our Curriculum fully meets the National Curriculum as well as inspiring our children to learn. In this section, you will find our overall aims for our Curriculum as well as long term maps for each year group.
The curriculum at West Haddon Endowed CE Primary is designed to:
- Equip all children with positive attitudes, skills and knowledge to enable them to enjoy their childhood and serve as a foundation for further development
- Place Christian values at the heart of everything we do
- Provide a happy environment that is caring, nurturing and supportive for everyone involved in our school
- Treat the children as individuals and encourage them to reach their potential
- Maintain and strengthen our links with the wider community Click here to view the overview of our curriculum.Click here to view our Long Term curriculum Map for each year group.